Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Africam Safari…yes, it really is spelled with an “m”

So near the city of Puebla (which is about 2 hours away from where I live) there is a Zoo called Africam Safari. I am not sure why it is spelled with an “M.” I have included a part of the website so you know that it really is spelled with an “m.”







My family found out that we had planned to go see this place and didn't because of a miscommunication, so they decided to take the whole lot of us! Mom, Dad, Pepe, Dani, La abuelita and me! It was awesome! Aside from feeding me good food, they take me places and help me experience the wonderfulness that is México.


To see the zoo you drive up to the entrance and pay per person. Then, you drive through this huge reserve that has tons of animals from Africa and other “safari” type areas.

This was the first thing we saw as we drove into the Zoo.


We forgot to take the trash out before we left the house...it almost became dangerous. These little guys were climbing all over our truck!











This was one of the areas that it was not permitted to put the windows down to take pictures. Apparently they have had issues with people getting eaten or something…




Careful, they spit...

I felt like I was in the movie Jurassic Park!










I never knew Zebras were so beautiful!




















They are an endangered species...or close to it.











My cousins!









I know...I am bad, I just couldn't help it!














A mama and her baby hippo! The mom came right up to where we were all standing and poo'd in the water...her attempt to make us run didn't work. I took pictures of it. They didn't turn out, but This guy apparently loved it!









Ahh, that would be the life.






They let us play with, and feed Kangaroos from Australia. These are my siblings; Pepe and Dani as we were feeding a little baby.



I think this guy looked really cool so I put him in too.

No comments: