Saturday, July 12, 2008

The start of a wonderful thing

Upon request of my sister I have decided to make one of these blog things.  For those of you who do not know I do have a sister.  My brother got married about 3 years ago and now we have a sister.  It is pretty awesome I know!  
Anyway she said that I should do this blog thing for my many adventures so here I am doing it!  I am going to put updates about my life as I travel around and see the sights of Europe, College, Alaska and any other parts of the world I decide to go! I will have to start with my tree fort because it is pretty awesome. Enjoy my life I know I will!

1 comment:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Wahooo! I'm SOOO glad you have the blog and you did an AWESOME job! I am so sorry about your bags! That is crazy unfair but of course you handled it like a champ. And wow...there's some dang cute girls there in that pic. NICE! We miss you! Be safe and have so much fun!